[GCFL-discuss] kids at weddings

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jul 13 10:58:19 CDT 2005

Frank:

No, I'm not currently planning a wedding, but I possibly will be once I'm
done school (another year to a year and a half).  It was just a random
question spurred by a GCFL joke, or the discussion that followed from
someone's comment (either GreenBubble's or Siarlys'; I really can't
remember.)

~Quama