[GCFL-discuss] gcfl discussion: Deserts and Desserts

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jul 18 22:13:59 CDT 2005

Siarlys,

High praise, indeed. I thank you, kind sir!

In the past I would  have agreed that chocolate was the only kind of dessert. But being over 60 and also taking preventative measures on cholesterol, I've changed my desserts. Sunday we bought from a local farm some freshly picked peaches - what wonderful meals and between meal snacks we're having! And I'm looking forward with great anticipation to a small serving of fresh peach cobbler with a smidge of ice cream on top. Amazing how much I appreciate the occasional small serving of a true delight as compared to the past eating with abandon every dessert I wanted.

I will continue living my life in the manner of Rose of your previous post. What a marvelous example she set for us!

Kay