[GCFL-discuss] chocolate & bombs

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Jul 21 08:47:21 CDT 2005

Well chocolate is one of the delights in life.  I'm planning to go to Belgium in Sept & plan to sample some of those family chocolate concoctions.  Also plan to visit London for a couple of days.  We always try to use public transportation in our travels it's cheaper & often more fun to travel with the local people on their way to work & school.

The delights of life,  but mixed in with it is the very serious threat to being in or near a bomb.  So how much do you love chocolate & travel...it can be more dangerous to sit at home (couch potatoe style) & eat so  bring on the chocolate & London too.  My encounters with the "Brits" here has always been so much fun, that I'm not about to give this up.

Just sharing some thoughts
Carla