[GCFL-discuss] chocolate & bombs

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jul 22 18:12:37 CDT 2005

Hooray for you Carla!  I get so tired of people that whine about everything.  It does my old ticker good to see
someone who plows right on despite what some nut may do or say.
Frank
P.S. I was down at McCarran (Las Vegas International) airport the other day.  Looks like a LOT of people are
plowing on too.  Or, is it just the gambling fever??

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
Well chocolate is one of the delights in life.  I'm planning to go to Belgium in Sept & plan to sample some of those family chocolate concoctions.  Also plan to visit London for a couple of days.  We always try to use public transportation in our travels it's cheaper & often more fun to travel with the local people on their way to work & school.

The delights of life,  but mixed in with it is the very serious threat to being in or near a bomb.  So how much do you love chocolate & travel...it can be more dangerous to sit at home (couch potatoe style) & eat so  bring on the chocolate & London too.  My encounters with the "Brits" here has always been so much fun, that I'm not about to give this up.

Just sharing some thoughts
Carla

http://mail.yahoo.com