[GCFL-discuss] God and the Professor

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 3 06:57:40 CDT 2005

That was cute. It is sort of the negative version of the person who
offered a prayer, "God, how can you let all this war and proverty and
starvation and oppression in the midst of plenty go on like this? Why
don't you do something about it?" The obvious answer was "I did. I made
you."

Siarlys

P.S. I don't know why the comeuppance stories are always about teachers
and professors. Most atheists are not intelligent enough to qualify as
either one, and, there are enough Ph.D's who believe fervently in God to
fill up a column of letters to the editor of Chemical and Engineering
News about it. (Note, I am not denying evolution, I believe that is all
laid out in the first chapter of Genesis. But that doesn't take anything
away from God.)