[GCFL-discuss] Pink Sheriff

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 20 18:43:20 CDT 2005

Well, let's let it rest there. It is understandable that when people get
frustrated by crime, the sheriff appeals to certain emotions. But, I have
a good deal of familiarity with the emotions on the other end of the
stick, even though I have never been arrested. I don't believe what he is
doing is making us safer as these folks come home. As to Scripture, yes,
there are many ways to interpret it, and we are each responsible for our
own.

Siarlys

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:34:20 EDT "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
You make some good points Siarlys.  Your opinion is respected.  There
will always be "discussions" about interpretation of scripture.  I
maintain my "opinion" about the pink sheriff, the conditions in his jail
and those subjected to it.

God bless you abundantly today and always!

"Rev. Ev"