[GCFL-discuss] The Big Ten - bring them on

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jun 27 14:55:48 CDT 2005

It's no surprise that we fail miserably at keeping the 10 Commandments...when they ( the Commandments) are taught, displayed and people attempt to live by them,  they do a beautiful job of showing us our desperate need for the grace and forgiveness of our heavenly Father!   Christians are not an exception, they cannot  pretend to be better than anyone else.
But I do know I have forgiveness and that's what I celebrate.
 Carla