[GCFL-discuss] Impeach Judge George W. Greer of Florida's Sixth Judicial Circuit

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Mar 20 01:17:33 CST 2005

Romans832 is your name?

Romans832,
What is pathetic?
As it happens, I do happen to know quite a bit about the case.  And not
from gleaning tidbits from the media, I assure you.
A Judge is not to make impartial decisions based on his beliefs, but
from the truth and natural law.
I want to rid the court system of Judge Greer because he has shown
himself to be incompetent to hold the position.
Yes, I disagree with his decision.
Who do you think holds the facts?  Who has the "best chance of having a
clue what's going on"?
And more importantly, why did my e-mail cause you so much irritation?
Jeanene