[GCFL-discuss] Impeach Judge George W. Greer of Florida's Sixth Judicial Circuit

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Mar 20 02:13:21 CST 2005

If I may comment (trying to reply in order):
        What is the full truth? And what does natural law say about all
this? Do you know for a fact that you have the full truth? Have you seen
everything that the courts have seen? What little I've heard it is
amazing how many different "facts" I've heard. Some have said that she's
fully aware, some say she's aware enough to repsond and tries to
communicate, others are saying this guy made millions off a lawsuit from
the hospital, a newscast said he won 1 million from that lawsuit. I've
heard that he's been with another lady now for these 15 years and has 3
kids with her.
        One decision makes him incompetent? Aren't you desiring to get
rid of him because he disagrees with your opinion? Do you get rid of
friends, neighbors, bosses, coworkers, etc because they don't agree with
you?
        I would say the court has all the facts. And unless they've fully
released every single fact that's been before the court, I'm not sure any
individual can say they have all the facts.
        I think the ones who have the "best chance of having a clue
what's going on" would be the courts. I don't think we as the public have
the full picture or the full facts. IF the courts have released all the
facts, you'd then have to live in Florida to get that information.
        The only opinions that can affect this judge would be of the
Florida community. Which would imply you are from Florida, if not your
opinion of this judge means less than a Floridian's opinion. It's their
judges, let them take care of it. If you have a billion people saying
they want this judge impeached, but only 500 are from Florida itself,
does it really matter what the other 999,999,500 people say?

I personally don't think the public has all the facts. And if they do
they must be in Florida in the courts listening daily, reading the court
papers as they are released, and doing their research on it via the court
system and ignoring the mass media.         If they have that much time
to research this kind of information, they either have nothing else to do
with their life, or are sacrificing something else for this issue... At
which point I would beg the question if it's truly worth it.

My two cents worth (and probably the most I've posted in ages.)
God bless you,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."