[GCFL-discuss] Update pics of K (just short of 1 year)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 12 15:58:24 CDT 2005

Hey guys May 24~30th I sent out the first pictures of K, my Leopard
Tortoise. Without knowing it was nearly a year since I had (s)him I
started taking pics and looked at some of the older ones. If you go to
http://cs.clark.edu/~lkirk3976/K-LeopardTortoise/ you'll see the pics of
K from when I first got (s)him. By tonight no later than 6pm PDT I'll
have more pics posted at
http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~lkirkman/K-LeopardTortoise . It won't be
posted in website form, but you'll see the directory and can choose to
see which pictures of K you'd like to see. Here is two quick pictures of
(s)him next to my tape measure so ya'll can see how much (s)he's grown.

God bless,
Lance
John 8:32 "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."