[GCFL-discuss] K, my Leopard Tortoise (new photos)

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu May 12 20:30:01 CDT 2005

Hey guys. I wanted two links to pictures of my Leopard Tortoise that I
got May 24, 04. K was born 10-09-03. I won't know his(her) gender till
(s)he's 4"+. The first link is of when I first got (s)him. And the second
link is from today's pictures. K will get up to 18".

If you go to http://cs.clark.edu/~lkirk3976/K-LeopardTortoise/ you'll see
the pics of K from when I first got (s)him.

Pictures are posted at
http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~lkirkman/K-LeopardTortoise . It won't be
posted in website form, but you'll see the directory and can choose to
see which pictures of K you'd like to see.

Please enjoy the pictures and hopefully I'll get better at taking
pictures every 3 or so months. (I know, I know, my CS account says I was
going to post every month or so.. as you can tell that's not true because
here we are almost a full year later and I'm just now getting more pics
out.

God bless you all!