[GCFL-discuss] Re: [GCFL.net] The "Forwarder's" 12 Step Program

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 17 09:26:31 CDT 2005

EXCELLENT, TRULY EXCELLENT. Thank you for saying it all at once.

TO THESE POINTS I WOULD ADD:

14) There is NO action before the FCC to ban the use of the word "God" on
radio and TV, not initiated by the deceased Madalyn Murray O'Hair's
defunct organization, nor by anyone else, and any such ban would be in
plain violation of the First Amendment, so it is not happening.

15) God will NOT bless/curse me because I did/didn't forward some prayer
that a bored office worker typed into their computer when (according to
my pastor's continuing series on Authority) they were supposed to be
doing the work they are being paid for. God is NOT impressed with what a
good Christian I am because I boast of it on the internet.