[GCFL-discuss] Re: [GCFL.net] The "Forwarder's" 12 Step Program

gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed May 18 10:30:17 CDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:26:31AM -0400, gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net wrote:

> EXCELLENT, TRULY EXCELLENT. Thank you for saying it all at once.

Glad you liked it!

> TO THESE POINTS I WOULD ADD:
>
> 14) There is NO action before the FCC to ban the use of the word "God" on
> radio and TV, not initiated by the deceased Madalyn Murray O'Hair's
> defunct organization, nor by anyone else, and any such ban would be in
> plain violation of the First Amendment, so it is not happening.
>
> 15) God will NOT bless/curse me because I did/didn't forward some prayer
> that a bored office worker typed into their computer when (according to
> my pastor's continuing series on Authority) they were supposed to be
> doing the work they are being paid for. God is NOT impressed with what a
> good Christian I am because I boast of it on the internet.

Those are pretty good!  Maybe you should become an editor.
:)

- John

--
If a man has enough "horse sense" to treat his wife like a
thoroughbred, she will never be an old nag.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!