[GCFL-discuss] America & retirement

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Nov 10 08:34:36 CST 2005

 Interesting that people can have such wide varieties of what they really enjoy.  I walk into a never before explored art museum and I'm quite excited.  When I leave the library with 3 new books that look very promising , it's a very good day!
I can see where Biking would be a lot of fun, since traveling is so enjoyable.  There is some risk whenever you travel but it's worth it.
Carla