[GCFL-discuss] 'When I grow up'

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 14 18:56:47 CST 2005

The sunday school teacher told the class that Jonah was told by the Lord to go on a 'mission' to preach and that's why he decided to be a missionary.  I guess I didn't explain that well enough.  Sorry.  Frank

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:      Am I missing something?  I presume the "swallowed by a big fish" is a reference to Jonah, but why would he think that he has to be a missionary to avoid that fate?

  greenBubble