[GCFL-discuss] 'When I grow up'

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Nov 15 14:24:06 CST 2005

Hey guys - as I have said in the past, I am always here reading these
postings, I just don't post that often myself. Here's a brief update - I am
now up at Asbury College in Kentucky studying Media Communications. This
first semester has been a bit stressful, but I have also enjoyed it. I am
very excited about the upcoming years. I really appreciate the atmosphere
here - it is very easy to make new friends. Anyone out there every heard of
Asbury College? It's a great place! Anyway, that's my brief update! I also
want to ask you Carla, why did you spell God like "G-d"? Let me also comment
about this story - after the people repented, Jonah still expected them to
be destroyed, and he was literally mad at God for not doing so. In fact, he
cared more about a plant that God had caused to grow to shade him (God
killed it) than he did about the people of Ninevah. Well, that's it! I hope
you guys are all doing great. As I said before, I am always here, I just
don't post very often. Talk to you guys later!
  -Matt, a.k.a. The Paintballdude
http://www.helpmattandjeff.com - This is where I keep my blog (just click
"Blog" in the left side). Jeff is my twin brother, who is also here at
Asbury.