[GCFL-discuss] 'When I grow up'

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 16 11:42:40 CST 2005

 Good to hear from you Matt, especially enjoyed your peanut butter movie ( I
visited your website.)  I know some people who could use a little peanut
butter to improve their communication skills, or lack of.
As for your question... it would be best if green Bubble explained it to
you.  But I'll try.  I think he prefers to only read the name of G-d when it
is used in scripture.  I respect that and would love to see a greater
respect for "His Name" from all of his creation.  I know that is not
realistic.  But since I was commenting on something greenBubble said, I
chose to follow what I thought would be acceptable to him.
Carla