[GCFL-discuss] A parent's primer to computer slang

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Nov 17 11:24:11 CST 2005

Enjoy.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidtalk.mspx

- JP

--
A man is a person who, if a woman says, "Never mind, I'll
do it myself," lets her.
.
A woman is a person who, if she says to a man, "Never
mind, I'll do it myself," and he lets her, gets mad.
.
A man is a person who, if a woman says to him, "Never
mind, I'll do it myself," and he lets her and she get mad,
says, "Now what are you mad about?"
.
A woman is a person who, if she says to a man, "Never
mind, I'll do it myself," and he lets her and she get mad,
and he says, "Now what are mad about?" says "If you don't
know I'm not going to tell you." -- Katherine S. Beamer

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!