[GCFL-discuss] Asbury

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Nov 17 12:44:34 CST 2005

Oh, I understand what you mean by that. By the way, Asbury College (
http://www.asbury.edu ) is located in Wilmore, Kentucky, around 20 minutes
outside of Lexington. Asbury College was named after Francis Asbury, but it
was founded by John Wesley Hughes. Yes, Siarlys, it is a beautiful place -
it's relatively "small" (1200 students) but I really like it here (I don't
consider it small because I was homeschooled, so this place seems pretty
big). I'm really excited because I leave Tuesday to head home for
Thanksgiving. Talk to you guys later!
  -Matt, a.k.a. The Paintballdude