[GCFL-discuss] Original

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Oct 4 05:49:02 CDT 2005

I have to chuckle at your use of words  "overly well groomed"  not quite
sure what that would be.  Can one be too clean, or the clothes be too neat?
I applaud the young man,  after all he is a servant of  "the most exalted of
the Kings of the earth"  Psalm 89:27   Why shouldn't he be well groomed?
(Perhaps he didn't understand your reply.)
Carla