[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL-discuss Original

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 6 06:42:47 CDT 2005

If you carefully read the entire chapter, I do believe you will  see much of
the chapter is talking about King David, but in that phrase, I believe it is
God, talking about His  Son, who will come through David's line.
Anyway I assume we agree that our Creator holds the highest place among all
kings.  So there really is no
point to going around in circles.
I love to read the scriptures, there is so much beauty and depth to them.
In London I saw the largest diamond in the world, I would not trade God's
word for that stone.  I also saw the graves of some great kings, but they
are no match for a living King.
Have a great day!  "The joy of the Lord is your strength."
Carla