[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL-discuss Original

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Oct 6 19:49:25 CDT 2005

Our creator is the ONLY king. The rest are imposters. Or, as James Otis,
one of the leading agitators of the American Revolution said, “God is the
only Monarch in the universe who has a clear, indisputable right to
absolute power, because he is the only one who is omniscient as well as
omnipotent.”

I wouldn't trade God's word for a diamond either, but I think diamonds
are unimpressive. No color, or not much. Now emeralds? Or rubies? Well,
no, they aren't worth God's word either, all you can do is look at them,
but to me they are a bit more of a temptation.