[GCFL-discuss] Oooops!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Sep 11 13:56:30 CDT 2005

That is EXACTLY what I meant.  I know they lost most of what they had.  The point is they didn't use what they DID have, just started blaming.  Was the mayor on the phone to the state, and the governor on the phone to FEMA?  If they were I didn't hear about it.  Frank

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:Isn't what Frank ment is that a least Guliani did something instead of
waiting around for somebody to act ???

Dave