[GCFL-discuss] Hire One New Apprentice

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Sep 12 20:08:36 CDT 2005

I don't have the addresses handy, but I would suggest President George W.
Bush, the Governor of Louisiana, the Governor of Mississippi, Haley
Barbour, your own congress reps and your state's U.S. senators, and any
construction trades associations you can turn up in a simple web search.
It wouldn't hurt to write to the NAACP and the Urban League, the AFL-CIO,
and the president of Service Employees International Union, Andrew Stein,
who may not have thought of this yet.

Siarlys

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:22:41 -0700 (PDT) "Discussion of the Good, Clean