[GCFL-discuss] Jeptha & Easter (Resurrection Sunday)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 5 14:53:36 CDT 2006

Thanks guys! Lance - Yes, I got to paintball a few times over Christmas
break. I'm hoping to get in a few more games this semester before it gets
too hot. Even though I am only a freshman, I've got quite a few senior
friends who are graduating in May, and they seem to be feeling the same way
as you. They said Spring Break just made the "so much to do and so little
time" feeling even worse! Well anyway, have a great rest of the semester,
and I hope you do good on your finals! God Bless! Siarlys - I really enjoy
reading your views and opinions (even if I don't always agree with them). I
hope everything is good with you, and may God Bless you as well. Like I said
before to everyone, I'm always here, reading the posts, so if anyone just
wants to ask a question or say hi, I'm here! Until I post again!

-Matt, a.k.a. The Paintballdude
P.S. What is everyone planning on doing for Easter (Resurrection Sunday)?
What usually happens in my family is both of my sets of grandparents
(they're good friends) come over, along with my Aunt and Uncle (on my mom's
side) with their kids. This time, because we were just home 2 weeks ago for
Spring Break, my parents and sister are going to drive up here, and we'll go
camping. We'll probably stay in a cabin so that we can easily get cleaned up
/ shower on Sunday, and then they'll get to visit our church up here.

****
 Miss you Matt!
 Siarlys

****
 HEY MATT! Great to hear from you man! Paintballed lately? Glad to hear
college is going well for you! I'm down to countdown to graduation (May
6th). And just had our professor ask if we're getting nervous about the end
(Thanks teach that was a great nerve wracker). Yes I am, so much to do and I
fear it'll be thrown at me all at the last second. God bless and keep up the
good work in college!

God bless,
Lance
All the people, lemme hear you give a holler:
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
We stamp it on our penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar.
IN GOD WE TRUST! IN GOD WE TRUST!
-- "Indivisible" by Pillar
****