[GCFL-discuss] Jeptha & Easter (Resurrection Sunday)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Apr 5 15:46:10 CDT 2006

This year has been very bad one for church attendance.  Never in my life
have I missed more than one Sunday for sickness or travel or somesuch.  I
have a 5 month old baby who has been to church only FOUR times.
I feel spent and disconnected to my church family.  The church has grown so
fast and I have been off worship team due to a foot injury for 9 months.  I
really felt like I worshipped when I sang.  Now I feel nothing.  Not even
guilt or like I am sinning.  I just don't feel anything.
Trust me, this is odd for a preacher's kid!
So, to answer Matt's question about Easter traditions, I will be an
Easter/Christmas church attendee this year.
Jeanene