[GCFL-discuss] Easter (Resurrection Sunday)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Apr 6 07:24:31 CDT 2006

My current work schedule is Wed Thurs Fri Sun, so on Easter, as on every
Sunday, I will be driving a little bus starting at noon. This might allow
me to catch an early service at a church I can never join, but I like the
people there, and, hey, a church designed just for exactly what I believe
would have no other members. I don't so much mind working Sundays, it is
mostly getting people to church who wouldn't be able to go otherwise.
But, I must have been invited to come back to ten different places, and
they all seem good, but I can't get around to all of them.