[GCFL-discuss] Dis n Dat

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Apr 11 12:16:54 CDT 2006

I think I heard the Pillsbury dough boy eulogy once before, but its been
a long time, and it is still funny. (Subscribing to GCFL for so long, we
are bound to hear the same ones come around again). That other one was
funny too, but I already saved it to me GCFL archives folder, and I don't
remember what it was about.

I know not many people are up for deep reading, but if anyone wants to
take pot shots at this, it would be fun to toss the subject around a bit:
http://siarlysjenkins.blogspot.com/2006/04/common-sense-in-south-dakota.h
tml
I'm just taking a sober, conservative, restrained position on this one.
That can really infuriate some people.