[GCFL-discuss] question for whoever.

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Apr 14 11:08:56 CDT 2006

I don't drink alcoholic beverages either,  I guess I really like Iced tea the best.  It's a southern thing.  No hangover or dead brain cells.  I need all I've got.
Question for whoever:
What do the Baptist teach about tithing...that is giving 10% of your income to the church.  Since the Lord loves a "cheerful giver",  there is no point in brow-beating  anyone to give beyond what they feel good about.  I'm just curious about their teaching.
The Baptist church is very strong in our area and they seem to have no shortage of funds.
Carla