[GCFL-discuss] BOOK

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 7 19:58:33 CST 2006

This is the first GCFL joke I have every forwarded that got me TWO
replies within 24 hours, both of them enthusiastic. And it was the first
time I ever actually went to the website, just to be part of that 3.90
(the baby pictures looked nice too John).

Siarlys

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:18:57 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
And it even got a 3.90 rating on the website.  That alone amazes me.
Jeanene
Tucson, AZ  USA