[GCFL-discuss] Felony For Refreshing a Web Page?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Jan 7 21:45:50 CST 2006

I thought this was interesting.../

An 18 year-old boy was recently arrested in Ohio for telling fellow
students to refresh the schools web page
<http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=261925&Category=15&fromSearch=yes>
in order to slow down the server. He is being charged with a felony and
is currently being held in jail. According to Canton City Prosecutor
Frank Forchione 'This new technology has created a whole wave of crimes,
and we're just trying to find ways to solve them.'

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=261925&Category=15&fromSearch=yes

/- John

--
I was taking a walk yesterday and saw a bald eagle. Well, at
least I think he was bald. He was pulling feathers over

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!

/
/