[GCFL-discuss] thoughts about our diet

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Jan 8 20:29:17 CST 2006

Chocolate is a health food. I try to maintain a daily dose in my diet. My
mother's father died of a heart attack when she was 14. Since she was 24
when I was born, this means I never got to meet him, although I am named
after him. Mom always warned me about males in her family having heart
conditions, but thanks to conscientiously taking chocolate I have never
had to deal with one.

Siarlys

(I do eat ice cream in the summer -- mint chocolate chip of course, only
in cones).

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 14:50:33 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies