[GCFL-discuss] Hi Dave

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Jan 23 21:27:30 CST 2006

Dear Dave,

I WANT to hear your side! SAY SOMETHING and I won't be dominant! Please!
I even miss hearing from Jeanene -- well, actually we had some nice
things to say about each other last time she wrote. If I put something
out, it is in hopes that someone else will say something I hadn't thought
of. Even if I disagree, it sharpens me to  think about it. I was actually
thinking of posting a note saying "Dave, please open up something we can
talk about."

Siarlys

Don't have much to say on this board, Siarlys gets on and pretty much
dominates the board. ( Sorry Siarlys, you should look at what you say
from our side).