[GCFL-discuss] 5 tips for you guys who retired

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jan 25 19:23:31 CST 2006

Can't help but respond to this one.

Do Not reorganize your wife's kitchen!  It is my kitchen not hers, I built it. I let her in to do the dishes and pots and pans.

Do Not attempt to teach her how to cook.  When she does cook its at my direction, she can't cook. I do most of the cooking.

You may come into the kitchen to do dishes. Yea right.

Go out occasionally to air yourself out. I fully intend to get out as much an my funds will allow. I am looking for a trike and expect to go on long trips. Did I mention that my wife doesn't like motorcycles and has a bad back?    For those that don't know, a Trike is a three wheeled motorcycle

Have fun. You can count on it...

Dave