[GCFL-discuss] Rafting with a hole in your raft

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 21 08:17:03 CDT 2006

My cousin who grew up on the south side of Chicago says that being a Cubs
fan is good preperation for life. (Oh, by the way, electrons LOVE to get
a little exercise now and then. And, once you hit 25, life doesn't change
much for the next 40 years or so. I haven't gotten to the point where it
does yet.)

Siarlys

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:56:32 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
Wow Carla that's amazing! And what a wonderful metaphor for life. Thank
God for friends and family!

God bless you all!
Lance
Wow I'm now 26 and still don't fee any different.
--
No animals were harmed in the sending of this message.
However, a few million electrons were extremely inconvenienced...

On 6/20/06, Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List