[GCFL-discuss] Big hunger strike

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Jun 23 07:13:32 CDT 2006

I have not been paying attention to Saddam Hussein's diet. Thank you for
bringing this very important information to our attention. <<Tongue in
cheek -- emoticon should indicate amusement, not sarcasm toward
contributor. Come to think of it, is there a "tongue in cheek" emoticon?
There should be.>> I have been discussing my own diet with a friend who
is an RN, captivated by studies recommending a daily multi-vitamin for
all. I prefer to get my vitamins and trace minerals from something called
"food." I save vitamin pills as a reserve for when I am sick, rather than
letting my system become dependent on them. Of course I don't eat at
McDonald's much, and I do my own cooking from scratch. Was Saddam
sneaking vitamin pills while skipping lunch? Maybe he should learn to
cook.

Siarlys

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:12:31 -0400 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
In case you missed Suddam Hussein's big hunger strike...it happened on
Thursday.  He skipped lunch.
Wow! are you impressed or what!

Carla