[GCFL-discuss] Tithing only applies in Israel- "who says, ?"

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Jun 28 14:12:50 CDT 2006

As you know, agricultural elements are used throughout the Bible..."I chose
you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last."  John
15:16
The principles of agriculture, beautifully illustrate truths of the Bible,
such as you reap what you sow.  That is not only produce in your garden.  I
consider it a privilege to tithe.

Carla