[GCFL-discuss] Eye Test

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat Mar 11 20:03:46 CST 2006

Start with the first option, and you won't need to worry about the
others. Yes, since I got back from West Virginia, I've been driving a
paratransit bus (as I did the year before). Ms. Czajkwski is an elderly
lady who used to be in a wheel chair, who is now walking on a new
artificial leg, who qualifies for door to door bus service instead of
having to wait on a windy street corner ten blocks from her apartment for
the regular county bus. I am employed under my own name, the one you
don't know, which is the way the IRS prefers it. The small amount of
money I occasionally make as Siarlys Jenkins, I also report on my income
tax returns, so everything is OK with the government.