[GCFL-discuss] B. T. Is back

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Mar 12 20:57:46 CST 2006

We just picked up my son at Camp Pendlton Marine base in Calif. over the weekend.  He just returned from his third tour in Iraq.  I thought you might enjoy the picture.  Our son is the one on the left in the fatigues.  The guy on the right was in the truck with our son when it was destroyed by an IED.  Our son was not hurt but the man in the black shirt was.  He is taking rehab right now and will be medically discharged later on.  Frank

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! Mail