[GCFL-discuss] GCFL-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 19

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Mar 28 20:30:06 CST 2006

I missed jp's response I guess.  Your's was the only correct one I saw.  Yes, kudo's to all.  When I first heard it, I didn't get it either.  My closest guess was prophet-a-bull, but, that wasn't even close.  Some lady got it in about 5 minutes.  Frank

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:    Frank,

  Thank you, thank you.

  Maybe it's a tie.  jp also sent in predict-a-bull on Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:51:53 -0600; mine is dated Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:10:30 -0800 PST. Who knows which made it into the GCFL mailbox first? Frank, were you checking it to see who made it first?

  Kudos to all of your who came up with the other great definitions that I think are quite creative -- Steerseer,   Seersteer, prophetabull, crystal bull, Foresee-a-bull.

  Quite a creative group, aren't we?!

  kateinmo