[GCFL-discuss] Bumper Stickers

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 5 12:19:09 CDT 2006

That would imply a 100% success rate at controlling one's mate.
Something I will never achieve, and I'm not sure I would really like that if
I could get it.
It would be like being with someone who is a puppet.  Or a copy of me.
Boring.
Wasn't that movie "My big fat Greek wedding?  Good movie I thought.
Carla