[GCFL-discuss] Fw: Fwd: Can the English language survive after Bush?

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri May 5 08:54:46 CDT 2006

Reference http://www.snopes.com/quotes/candidate.asp

...All but one of the 2004 crop of groaners supposedly
uttered by President George W. Bush or Senator John Kerry
are statements either made by former Vice-President Dan
Quayle or ones which have for years been attributed to him:

You got me there. I rely on snopes and urban legends for some of this
stuff too. I should have checked. But there is a whole book of such
statements that were made by George W. Bush, so it seemed credible at
first glance.