[GCFL-discuss] flooding

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sat May 20 09:12:27 CDT 2006

Arizona obviously should be the world's leading advocate of steps to
reduce global warming. It could be good for business too. Think of the
state being the research hub for new processes to filter carbon dioxide
out of the air and use it to create new renewable fuel sources.

Siarlys

On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:02:18 -0700 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies
I am wondering what it takes to have a place declared in a drought.  We
haven't have normal rainfall in ages.  We are definitely in need of a
real monsoon this year, although they are predicting it won't happen...
Jeanene
A child born with Hydranencephaly is one of Life's Little Miracles.
They live, laugh, and love -- all without a brain.
www.hydranencephaly.com