[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL.net] Easy Eggs

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue May 23 18:06:34 CDT 2006

How can this have such a low rating???  I smiled the instant I read it!
It's funny!
I wouldn't put too much stock into the ratings, John.  People are fickle.
Jeanene
A child born with Hydranencephaly is one of Life's Little Miracles.
They live, laugh, and love -- all without a brain.
www.hydranencephaly.com