[GCFL-discuss] [GCFL-editors] Welcome To The Republican Party (Monday, November 6, 2006)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Thu Nov 2 08:14:01 CST 2006

I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of flack for this one! Darn
Democracts can't take a joke. :)  I'm kidding!

jp

--
A friend of mine is into Voodoo Acupuncture. You don't
have to go. You'll just be walking down the street,

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!