[GCFL-discuss] Three Cheers for Arizona!

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 8 21:09:32 CST 2006

Wait until I copy the wording of the proposition on the ballot to you!  If I
hadn't already known how I was going to vote, I would never have been able
to figure out the proposition!  It was the dumbest thing.
Our democrat governor is really good.  I don't think many republicans voted
against her!
Jeanene