[GCFL-discuss] Poygamy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Sun Nov 12 22:07:07 CST 2006

If I were unscrupulous and generally a rotten person, I would join the community if only to share in the real property the Community owns.  I am a minimalist at heart, and the Shaker style of decorating and the furniture itself (Can you believe I referred to it as a style?!?  It is a religion for Pete's sake!) speak to me.
I appear to be a materialist in addition to being a minimalist.
Shame on me.
Jeanene