[GCFL-discuss] Poygamy

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Mon Nov 13 12:51:51 CST 2006

"Who knows... He doesn't appear to have anticipated all the stuff we argue
over, split over, or wrap ourselves up in."

Christ knows all and there's no way He didn't anticipate all of this. I
think the heart of the matter is the basics, not what man has added to. We
could all list add-ons by religions so I won't go there. But it's the heart
of worship and basics of Christ's teachings that's so important. Not what
man adds.

Lance