[GCFL-discuss] Remembrance (with a minor Correction)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Tue Sep 12 21:10:08 CDT 2006

I don't understand this Eagle. Are you saying that only half of those
fighting were Americans, and the other half were aliens? My union veteran
great-great grandfather had a brother in the confederate army.

Siarlys

P.S. The best defense is to have a complete copy of the orders for enemy
troop movements, but the best offense is to find out what kind of whiskey
General Grant was drinking and supply it to the other officers who aren't
fighting hard enough to win.

P.P.S. What or who is this "Alice" anyway? I don't watch much TV.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:07:08 -0500 "Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies