[GCFL-discuss] Remembrance (with a minor Correction)

Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net
Fri Sep 22 14:06:34 CDT 2006

OK I shoudl explain. Eagle is a civil war nut. When I saw that he responded to a post I thought I would send him a wave. We hadn't talked since the texas v. Ohio game. He is from texas I'm from ohio. We had been teasing each other about who would win. That is how we went from civil war to football.

   Brit

"Discussion of the Good, Clean Funnies List" <gcfl-discuss at gcfl.net> wrote:
      Gee, I got every single one wrong. This is one time I don't really mind. Althought I should have remembered Lance is from Washington. Was it Jeff who lived in Texas?

  Still, reference to a Texas v. Ohio State game does explain the confusion. As to how we got here, the human mind is a complex organ. The mind wanders wherever it can. I think Brit was implying that Lance's comments on the Civil War reflected some anxiety about a game. And greenBubble is right about the difference between a civil war and a revolution.

  Siarlys